Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

blu Premium100

blu Premium100 starter kit with 5 different flavors of cartridges
Today, I got the blu Premium100 starter kit http://www.blucigs.com/premium100-starter-kits/ with 5 different flavors of cartridges
(VIVID VANILLA, CHERRY CRUSH, CLASSIC TOBACCO, PINA COLADA, JAVA JOLT).
I tried many different Ecigs, and so far blu has the best flavor, in my opinion.
The best thing about the blu product is that they are made in US and look COOL!


This Premium100 is supposed to fix the weak battery management issues, which does not make the battery dead every 45 minutes, unlike the blu Starter Pack, and produces more vapor.
The throat hit is okay, since I chose HIGH nicotine level (approximately 16mg). But not the best, compared to other brands like NJOY or LOGIC.

Hopefully I got the right product for me today to move on from smoking regular cigarettes in the long run.
In the US, regular cigarettes are way too expensive and we cannot even smoke in many places.
Smoking regular cigarettes kills me in many ways, especially in the US.











No comments: